Biblaridion

Welcome to Biblaridion, or 'little scroll'. On this 'little scroll' will be written my various and sundry musings on myriad topics but especially on the Bible.

Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

11.08.2005

Papyri at SMU's Bridwell Library


About time I blogged again... Perhaps I'll begin with a little reminiscing. Some of my readers may recall one of my first posts entitled Manuscript P26...Found!. I particularly enjoyed writing that post because it focused on a New Testament manuscript that resides here in the city of Dallas. It is part of the SMU Bridwell Library's Special Collections.

In answer to an inquiry I made, they recently informed me that the Papyri Collection at Bridwell Library (including, but not limited to, P26) is now viewable on their website. Enjoy!

Most of these papyri are from Oxyrhynchus. More information can be found on them in The Oxyrhynchus papyri by Grenfell and Hunt.

Many thanks to Bridwell's Special Collections for bringing this to my attention.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home