Biblaridion

Welcome to Biblaridion, or 'little scroll'. On this 'little scroll' will be written my various and sundry musings on myriad topics but especially on the Bible.

Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

9.07.2005

Dave Black Online

I have no idea how I could have missed Dave Black's blog for so long! It appears to have been online since at least 2003. Looks like another link for my ever-expanding blog reading list.

Dr. Black is Professor of New Testament and Greek at Southeastern Baptist Theological Seminary in Wake Forest, North Carolina, and is the author of many excellent books, four of which I own and have had the pleasure of reading.

My recent post on miniscule handwriting received a brief mention on his blog the other day and prompts me to say that I hope to have the first post of my miniscule manuscript "walk-through" up in the next few days. Free time? What is that... ;-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home