Biblaridion

Welcome to Biblaridion, or 'little scroll'. On this 'little scroll' will be written my various and sundry musings on myriad topics but especially on the Bible.

Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

9.26.2005

Feelin' Better

Phew! Well, after a little over a week of battling illness, I think I'm finally feeling good enough to tackle life again. I hope to get back to the manuscript walkthrough sometime this week, for those who haven't given up on me yet. :-)

I just wanted to mention a couple of things I've seen that interested me and will perhaps interest others who haven't noticed them already.

First, I'd like to welcome Mark Goodacre to America. I hope that he is heartily welcomed into his new community and finds life here in the US to be at least agreeable and hopefully enjoyable.

Brandon Wason, of Novum Testamentum, mentioned a computer keyboard with keys that are like mini computer screens that can display images with decent resolution. I, too, find this keyboard of interest for the reason that you could have it display the character set you wish to work with, perhaps Greek and Hebrew for bibliophiles. Cool!

Next, David Black mentions in his blog that Bruce Metzger's Textual Commentary on the Greek New Testament can now be found online. The website where this is found, Bible Centre, has many more good references in its online "library" as well.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mark Goodacre said...

Thanks for the welcome, Bryan. I am happy to be here.

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home