Biblaridion

Welcome to Biblaridion, or 'little scroll'. On this 'little scroll' will be written my various and sundry musings on myriad topics but especially on the Bible.

Name:
Location: Plano, Texas, United States

8.19.2005

Blogging Slow Down

Things have been busy on the homefront lately. There has been little time for posting or reading, although my wife and I did get a few hours to ourselves this past Saturday to take a jet ski out on Lake Lavon. It was such a blast! Those things will zip across the lake and can get up to 60MPH! Of course I took it a bit easier than that with my wife on board, but she hung on tight and didn't seem to have a problem with me doing tight circles and gassing it over a small wake here and there. Gotta do that again some day!

On the way out to the lake, I happened to notice that we drove right by the church of another blogger I happen to read, Eric Sowell of The Coding Humanist. I have really wanted to meet him and attend his Greek classes, but I just haven't been able to find the time. I could probably make some of the sessions, but consistent attendence was requested, and reasonably so. Perhaps he will hold some short, informal sessions on topics related to the Greek language some time.

Well, that's about it for now, as I still have quite a busy weekend ahead. I hope to find more time in the near future to get back to some interesting subjects. As one potential topic, I've been contemplating sharing my recent self-study of miniscule handwriting by walking through some online manuscript. Could be interesting if I can figure out how to make it so. We'll see. In the mean time, we'll see what other topics may pop into view.

1 Comments:

Blogger Eric Sowell said...

I wish you could take the class. We still have openings...

Yes, let's do get together some time.

10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home